Congratulations to Ehsan, Mohammad, and Farhad (PerkLab members) and Julio and Mehdi (PerkLab collaborators)!
Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI) is the premier conference of our field, held annually by the MICCAI Society. The 8-page papers are peer-reviewed in a two-tier double-blinded process, published by Springer. MICCAI papers carry the effective impact factor of a journal, considering the number and weight of references in publications. Until 2005, MICCAI papers were listed under the Lecture Notes in Computer Science by Springer. Since 2005, MICCAI has been indexed on PubMed as Med Image Comput Comput Assist Interv.
The conference will be held in Toronto, Canada, September 18-22, 2011. The accepted PerkLab papers are:
- Ehsan Dehghan, Junghoon Lee, Pascal Fallavollita, Nathanael Kuo, Anton Deguet, Everette C. Burdette, Danny Song, Jerry L. Prince, Gabor Fichtinger, “Point-to-Volume Registration of Prostate Implants to Ultrasound“
- Mohammad Peikari, Thomas Kuiran Chen, Andras Lasso, Gabor Fichtinger, “Effects of Ultrasound Section-Thickness and Side-Lobes on Brachytherapy Needle Tip Localization Error”
- Farhad Imani, Mark Wu, Andras Lasso, Everette C. Burdette, Mohammad I. Daoud, Gabor Fichtinger, Purang Abolmaesumi, Parvin Mousavi, “Monitoring of Tissue Ablation Using Time Series of Ultrasound RF data”
- Julio Lobo, Mehdi Moradi, Nick Chng, Ehsan Dehghan, Gabor Fichtinger, William J. Morris, Septimiu E. Salcudean, “Quantifying stranded implant displacement following prostate brachytherapy”
- Mehdi Moradi, S. Sara Mahdavi, Sanchit Deshmukh, Julio Lobo, Ehsan Dehghan Dehghan, Gabor Fichtinger, William J Morris, Septimiu E. Salcudean, “Towards intra-operative prostate brachytherapy dosimetry based on partial seed localization in ultrasound and registration to C-arm fluoroscopy”